
Friday, January 25, 2008Here I am again, stuck in a dance rut that I know only the passing of time can pull me out of. After the exhilarating rush of improvement and boost in self-confidence in the past couple of months, January has seen my morale dip as I become increasingly unsatisfied with the current situation. It is a good thing that I am largely aware of the main issue - namely arm and hand placement while shining. Yet I have no role model for a dancer of my shape and build, meaning that the only way out is to perform trial-and-error, and find out what suits me / what I like best. Perhaps more self-filming would be in order, or maybe I should take a short breather and break from the dance altogether so that I can return in a fresher state of mind. Either way, it will be a while before I can regain my morale. My apologies for not fully enjoying my dances in the meantime - I'll be back soon.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
.salsero-to-be a narc-ed mind
Basic principles.
.la clave .la clave
.el tumbadora . Political Comics
.el tumbao . DF
.internet radio . Bachata 106
.iyor .style-my-closet .rosebox .archives
|