Saturday, April 14, 2007
Guess how Andrew decided to decorate his creation? :p

Tiramisu with a DOTA twist!
--------
Happy Birthday, KK! :) And yet again I'm missing another one of the birthday celebrations that Yichuan sneakily organises. Bah. And KK, stop saying you're old - you most emphatically are not!
--------
Some updates for the coming summer:
I have been accepted to one of the Biomolecular Design Labs in the Bioinformatics Institute (BII) back home at Biopolis. It will be a steep learning curve (read: summer school) for me, who remains pitifully ignorant of bio-design processes. Fortunately, the PI / lab honcho has been really nice in response to my worry, and would just like me to read up a little and go in to have an enjoyable experience.. :) Looks like frequent lunches with the MOE HQ-bound Yichuan and Jackson then!
I will also be going for the Malaysian Salsa Festival from 9-12 August, for a spot of sun, sea, sand and salsa. According to EV, Zern is going too, so that would be quite something - meeting up with Cambridge friends back in the vicinity of home. And of course, I definitely and finally shall meet Magna, my long-time inspiration and idol.. Great stuff! :)

