Oh, and not forgetting the event at the Kallang Theatre! Wow! What a sold out performance it was. I am certain almost every Salsero/a in Singapore was in attendance. With tickets priced higher than internationally-acclaimed shows like Lady Salsa, it is such an honour for the local dance scene. I did hear some mutters of "crazy pricing" and "ridiculous show", but that must have been by sour grapes from other studios who are obviously envious of Xenbar's greatness. Yes yes, Xenbar is definitely THE place to learn salsa at the moment. With Asia's 'Top' Salsera AND, even better, her Instructor, there is no studio in Singapore that has anybody who can match up to that. Afterall, its is claimed that Yan Qing is one of the top salsa performers and instructors in the world and teacher Master Level salsa. Don't forget her Professional Salsa Dance Certification Level 6, which she is currently pursuing with Actfa. (Wait, isn't that set up by Justin? Or am I missing something)
Oh well, whatever! Lets all quit whatever studios we are learning at and go join Xenbar now! I'm a really keen dancer, so maybe i'll take Xenbar's 3 Years Part-Time Dance Performer & Instructor Course, it ONLY costs a one-time payment of $22,000! So cheap, good bargain man. Maybe after that I will become Asia's 'Top' Salsero?
Cheerio~
Narcosis shuffled to the claves at
01:45