Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Have you ever felt a strange familiarity, yet all that used to be is not truly the same? Here, but not there. A picture, with a changed frame. Deja.. vu?

--------
One thing that has withstood two months well, thank God, is the bond between Gwen and I. The girl, now happily with her dear Ryan (and getting chubbier in the process :p), is more cheery and bubbly than the perpetually frowning persona she had adopted two months ago. And our connection on and off the floor has not changed one bit, to our pleasant surprise over dinner and at Union yesterday.. :)

I did not expect much at Union though, and true enough, the salsa low of late still lingers. I fervently pray for redemption at Union, but goodness knows how long this low will last - it is out of my control, no matter how much I bob and weave. Friends have talked me out of forsaking The Dance for now, but I had better buck up soon. A case of shape up, or ship out, no?

--------
The weather is treating me relatively well, or rather, adjustment from the cold to the humid is coming along well. When the scarves and coats slough off, the short sleeves become in vogue again. Terrif.. And surprisingly I never did feel a dire need to change into a second top yesterday while socialing. I amaze myself.

--------
The hiril vuin's Oxford interviews start later today.. All the best girl! :)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box