How does one give comfort and support to a dear friend who still nurses a broken heart over twists of Fate which occurred over a year ago? Consoling words and the knowledge that there will be a shoulder to lean upon are good efforts, but somehow I know that is never enough. Then just as I begin to feel the weight of the world, Nat's words ring in my ears again. Allow God to lift us up, and shelter us beneath his wings, away from the ocean's rise and thunder's roar. Sometimes that is all we need to be kept safe in this crazy world.
That said, I am also reminded of salient points which were ministered to me some years ago, and which remain true for each and everyone of us. Learning from each romantic experience, building upon the positive aspects, and getting out of situations that repeat the negative, will ensure that the next relationship is closer to what you are looking for. So there dearies, always keep this in mind..
Narcosis shuffled to the claves at
14:18