I listen to hauntingly beautiful baladas at this owlish hour, and I tear again - yes, boys and men do need their personal crying space as well. I tear for everyone whose stories have touched or struck me deeply, for Boon, for Eve, for Josee, for Chris, for Jo, and for many, so many more. Josee does not want me to be this sensitive, for fear that I shall be the one to crumble beneath all the sad emotional burdens. But I have always been one to offer an ear and take away whatever pain I can from those people whom I love, and place it unto myself, so that they can bear it easier.
Let the tears overwhelm me for now. For it is the only way I can maintain my sanity.
--------
The boy brought up a poor choice of topic over lunch, and made her glance into the empty distance, eyes glazed over with faint tears.. :'(
Somos, tu y yo. Yet.. No se que creer.
Perhaps the boy should allow God to carry him through, place his full trust in the greater Fate, and intone with abundant confidence that the job is done, and it is finished.
Narcosis shuffled to the claves at
01:26