Saturday, December 03, 2005
Dude, are you attached!!!!!
Upon the dawn of realisation, she sulked disappointedly,
You made me happy for no reason.
And now this dear friend, well-intentioned as ever, wants me to 'go out and look more proactively'. Woot.
--------
The subcontractors tasked with the electrical wiring and water piping in the Bishan loft have been doing rather shoddy work, which has upset every one of us. Irritatingly, we cannot bring them up to CASE because they are actually conforming to the terms and conditions of the contract, albeit only barely. I do not believe in the existence of such lousy work ethic, but then again, what's new - I should know better after having witnessed so many slack regulars (read: bastards) in the Army.
--------
A single glance, and thereafter, many turns of the head, sealed and affirmed my crush. Two nights later, the mental imagery lives on, vividly, so vividly.
There you have it, ladies and gentlemen, my latest love.

Not quite what you were thinking? ;p
Puma Speed Cat SD Black / White. And it looked so stylish on the feet of one of the Latinas at Union!
Question: Can I find this anywhere in Singapore??
I wouldn't mind a Christmas gift.. -hinthintwinkwink!-

