Thursday, December 29, 2005

I wonder if I will dream again tonight. That wispy wavy dream of lightness, of gentleness of being, of strange lands and unfamiliar faces, of..

Of her, of her.

It has been two long years by now, and I know I am not some desperado nor casanova wannabe. So I shock myself when my heart takes a turn not dissimilar to a faint seizure, whenever I think of her flowing black locks, her eyes that speak volumes, her lips that part in generous smiles, and most of all, her quiet humility and piety of heart.

I know I might expose myself to ridicule after this post, but it is an issue that I have to address. Sigh. Can you hear my heart wrenching.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box