Saturday, July 30, 2005

Dinner originally meant for two suddenly became dinner for six as the partner sprang the surprise that she had planned earlier. Not that it was fully unexpected but still, 'twas a beautiful surprise, the first nice one in years.

Thank you muchly, Tere! :)

Sidetracking, I admit that although I've never thought bling bling bright dance heels fall into the category of fashionista wear, I still think she looks good nonetheless, gliding around in those silver flashes. Also collected my suedes along with her silver heels just now and they fit comfortably indeed. We are suitably impressed by the expertise of the old cobbler at Albert Court Market, and in case anyone reading this needs affordable dance shoes of a known standard, do look for Tere or me to point you in the right direction. (Although she might have certain orientation problems, hee! Jk jk.. ;p)

And I also wonder if she possesses telepathy, after all, her gift was the exact item that I had been valiantly but unsuccessfully scouring for in many sports shops three months ago. What a highly relevant present.. Good one there..

So I go to bed having passed the turn of midnight, with Mum's gift of titanium ensconced on a left finger, her blessings silently flowing through to the son in these restful hours.

The ring to rule it all. Not.

This is it. I have officially hit the big Two.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box