Thursday, June 16, 2005

Work has been piling up crazily this week, been hitting the OT button every single day this week! :( Almost as if I'm paying for misdeeds.. But repent I shall not because I have done no wrong, and for that matter, neither has my boss! We are the scapegoats for others' mistakes, so when shit hits the fan, we conveniently lie in the line of fire. How nicely we fall in place huh.. I do not rant easily, but this time round it has truly been overboard..

Well tonight I was supposed to have celebrated Char's birthday for her, but last minute work ordered by the boss made me drag a weary body out of the office at an ungodly ten pm: OT to the max.. And I still feel so guilty for flying Char's aeroplane. I know how bad it feels to be expecting to go out with a good friend and then having the meeting called off. Sigh. :(

But I cease the complaints. I'll not be one to dwell on my anger; I will not be the angsty teenager ever again. And to quote Le, it's a fact of life, don't complain. Yesh, how true.

I've snagged a Jay Chou groupie as company for the Initial D preview screening next Wednesday, haha! Fast cars and, hot babe.. erm.. right beside me? Haha we'll see, yes.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box