Saturday, June 04, 2005

This week has been amazing for all the wrong reasons. Arrows, boss dissing me twice over, being pangseh-ed for a record seven times in four days, and some more other frustrating occurrences have accumulated and conspired to deflate my spirits. I actually feel very lost, like there's nothing to look forward to from day to day. Haven't felt like an empty shell for a very long time already, and keeping frustration compartmentalised inside is unhealthy, yet I have nowhere to channel it but back round to the self. Is it that I've started to think too much again? Or is it that my basic bohemian ideals are failing me?

I don't quite know. And you know what, it doesn't quite help that I just broke my glasses too.

--------
As a temporary digression from my rebelling mind, I will be donning my number one again come December at Chuan Hao's wedding. I'll be one of the wedding's sword-bearers! Wah vavavoom!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box