Monday, June 20, 2005
~ Summerbelle.com ~
For the ladies, bags for all seasons and definitely a feast for the eye, at least! For the gentlemen, no idea how to please your lady? Fret not, here's Nat and friend to the rescue with classy chic designs that even celebrities fall in love with!
Reason enough to fall in love with the SummerBelle collections..
Gosh that was shameless hardsell! Heex ;p Never knew Nat had a business streak in her. Cool.. If you find no reason to buy off the website, go take a peek at least; the page itself is a beauty.
--------
Oh dakorkor and Yin Hui jie were fantabulously gorgeous last night! Makes me wonder how my own wedding will be like.. Haix better not think too much, sekali I remain a bachelor all my life then I know. -shudders-
Traditional wedding banquets are so pretentious ostentatious and tiring for the bride and groom, and more so last night. Hassling indeed! Hope my future wife's parents are like mine, okay with the idea of not sticking to the banquet. Of course, I'll still be insistent on serving tea to elders, but let's cut the feasting yes?
In place of that I envision a beach ceremony with a simple reception and less of a crowd. Bare feet on white sand, sun dresses, capris, berms and other beachwear. It is only appropriate that I spend one of the most meaningful days of my life in the comforting presence of the sea and beach, witnesses to our everlasting vow in life and in death, in sickness and in health. And what a beautiful natural setting too! :))
I'm drifting dreamily and I need a reality check. Heh.

