Anakin is a manchild who feigns maturity of thought and brooding style, disguising all his immaturity of emotions beneath. His dao demeanour belies constant insecurity and a shockingly simple one-track stubborn mind. Staking his soul singly upon the altar of love, he willingly turns his back on whatever else he holds dear - not that he has much of it anyway - to yearn for the magic of loving and being loved in return. Stubborn bohemian or insecure lad. You decide.And in a chilling moment of clarity I see a flicker of a vision that looks vaguely like me. Whether it is, I do not wish to know at this moment in time.--------I am on duty again for honour, glory, country this coming Sunday, and what bad bad baaaaad timing! Hell I will miss a -hot- date to Ubin with Miss Bukit Batok Blk 187! Some more she actually was the one asking me lor!-sobs-Damn, this is really tough luck.. :'(Hehehe.
Narcosis shuffled to the claves at
21:57