
Wednesday, June 29, 2005After struggling for two nights to churn out a suitable html tag, I've finally embedded a lovely animation of a cross body lead on the sidebar --> look there! :p -------- I happened to demonstrate the usage of 3 Signal Bn's system PDA this afternoon to a chinese major-general, and a most funny scene occurred as I ended my demonstration. Moving off, the general stretched a hand over and ruffled my hair, just as a dad would to his kid. !?!?!?! .. .. !?!?!?! It was.. a total stunner, to say the least, hehe. Beyond that, my CO had a smooth script run, no feathers ruffled. :) And chinese generals are loudhailers all! Just like the chinese tourists I see and hear in the Maldives.. -------- I wonder if Tere and me should take private lessons from Uncle Vincent and Auntie Lilian. After all, we would probably be able to learn at a much accelerated pace, and oh the sheer convenience of such an arrangement! Let us see what Uncle Vincent has to offer, shall we not? ~ The Lead ~ Leading is not pushing or pulling. It is all about communicating intention.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
.salsero-to-be a narc-ed mind
Basic principles.
.la clave .la clave
.el tumbadora . Political Comics
.el tumbao . DF
.internet radio . Bachata 106
.iyor .style-my-closet .rosebox .archives
|