Friday, May 20, 2005

Okay, I give up. I am not humourous and I make a muck of trying to be the part. Darn. There go my precious brownie points..

--------
I must have looked pretty pitiful along the corridor outside the window. Well either that, or plain amusing and laughable. Pacing up and down the corridor while tapping the closed window panes (Tap until you want the house to collapse issit? I can hear you say..) isn't really funny particularly when kids and old folks alike pass by and stare as if you're off the rocker. Hehe. Eventually after getting a no-answer three times from the handphone, and being requested to call the handphone again after calling the home phone, I admitted defeat and slipped the package into the room through the grille. And.. guess what, turned out that the recipient was in the shower all along. So there goes the kopi session.. Woot. Nine-day project.. what a crazeee idea hahaha.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box