Saturday, April 23, 2005

~
You've got to find the life that you were meant to lead..
~
Love isn't love until you give it away..
~

Sound of Music was tremendous today! Though there were a few glaring technical glitches, the singing was good enough, the set was absolutely grand, and omigosh the little girl playing Greta was simply soooo adorable!!

It is, after all, the essential musical, the musical that I grew up with. Plus wonderful company in the form of a resplendantly-dressed Le.. :) Made for a good afternoon of song and dance. Imagine, Royal Theatre Drury Lane, right here in ol' Singapore.

--------
I wish my emotions weren't tied down so much to my close friends'. But then again, if they weren't, would it then mean that I'd be caring much less for them? I do not know, still.

And it is weird how things go some days. Like, how smoothly conversations are with Le and Miang. I guess I wouldn't want to analyse why and how and what and when. Will just be thankful for the timely confluence of all our little footpaths, as I was on the brink of shutting out further expansion of my social circle.

--------
You've got to find the life that you were meant to lead. ~ For you, Le.. Stay happy! :)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box