Saturday, April 16, 2005

I am possessed by this strong kleptomaniacal tendency to sneak off with one of the moovemedia cardboard cows planted on grass patches near my place. One of them cows would almost certainly add a touch of pizazz to my room haha. But well, the police station sited right next to my block has a presence imposing enough to let me think twice, and maybe thrice. Unless.. I can make the crucial getaway in a car. Hmm. Hands up, any partners-in-crime? :p

Tonight I realised, just how talent scouts feel on uncovering gems that were previously hidden to all the world. Nic's live band was woohoo fabeliciously wicked! I'm going to be a regular in that band.. I'm sooo going to be!
And my my, methinks I may have just secured the services of a brilliant keyboardist! :)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box