Warning: Constantine is a rather bad choice of film to watch over the new year period, I repeat, a rather rather bad choice. Heh. The dark religious undertones, if you could catch them, become really quite sinister in nature. So if you don't want to muster all the CNY spirits you can to exorcise the damn ideas rooted in your mind by the show, don't watch.
Sometimes, don't we all wonder why we are the ones to always start something off, kick the ball make it roll, before things do start to happen.. Well. I am getting that sick of role-playing the spark then fanning the embers. Wonder if I should just sit back and be the stone. Expend extra energy on what I've been taking for granted for too long. Shift focus.. Yeah, guess so.
--------
Tell me how insane the story(s) goes. Slowly, killing me softly. Each a tragically fateful tale twining around mindheartsoul in gentle embrace. Quiet. Almost innocent. Until it is late; and realisation dawns as the yarn, the words spin tangled constrictions; to touchtastelickcorrupt sweetest of memoriesthoughtsdreamsdesires.. Too tight too difficult..to..breathe..too..late and oh the killer touch, as gently as it begins, gently precipitates the beginning of the end. Another masterpiece, a work of exquisite failure.
Might be, might not. I will see.
Narcosis shuffled to the claves at
23:35