Saturday, January 01, 2005

Granted, I did enjoy myself out on the Changi sea today with my parents and friends like Ming and Chin Soon, but the waves, the fishing tackle and the fish couldn't help me from relapsing once more. The vulnerabilities to self-recriminatory musings remain as before and I still am the midget before myself.

It's been an unusually quiet Christmas and New Year, and it seems weird that the one person whom I've been spending the festive season with particularly much is Ming haha. But I am grateful for him; one of those stolid buds you just can't do without. :) And Chin Soon as well.. 6 years' age gap doesn't really create a world of difference between myself and the returned PSC-scholar-turned-policymaker; what a great pal he's turning out to be.

In the same vein, as I pick out random acquaintances of note, it has been a funny but pleasantly warming ride for me and my dance partner. I don't think I am able to put down these three years in words for there has just been so much, too much, that fate has planned. Interjections and interruptions aplenty but we still do enjoy dancing with each other as much as we did on our very first dance back then, still do find much meaning in dissecting the word called 'life' over a slow cuppa as much as crappiness, lame jokes and tomfoolery, and still do feel as comfortable as ever sharing tales of the soul.. It's all been incredible, and it will continue to be in years to come. Yes, sometimes the most cherished emerges from hardly noticed corners.. :)

--------
Oh and did I mention how refreshingly innocent it was to see Rain trying to spray Ming and eventually me as well.. Haha ;p



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box