Friday, November 19, 2004

Weihong taught me some truly invaluables this past week, and I have to admit he's one of the very few I've come to trust in the whole NS system so far.. Lucky me, yes?

Sunday's going to be quite an interesting day. Switching swopping in each other's places comparing one-ups and downs and what if all came to naught. Just what if? I think I lose track - veer off the axis onto obscure pavements and who's to say that it isn't as well-trodden, as so many walkways beneath my footsteps have testified before. The jury's out and my advocate may yet win. My story time and again. How utterly.. ridiculous.

And it is 12.05am and perhaps I should be restfully tucked in bed but I live for the moment and absorbed in its multitude of nuances I re-live again.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box