It has been a long long time since I have been this tipsy. Not to the point where I flip out unconscious, a dead log on the floor, but just to the point where I still retain my facilities less the ability to see straight. This was a crazy night with instructors and seniors alike going wild at our mess opening night, making us down beer after beer housepour after housepour. Beer parades, drinking games, what have you. Quite stupid on the whole, alas in my stupor I could hardly discern right from left. So there.
MJ was quite a sight, spouting rubbish in all his hubris as I helped him stumble back to his bunk. Told him to call Valene to keep at least some sanity within him, and the nice thing was I had someone to call too heh. ;p And that someone was very nice about it as well, so it wasn't that far off the mark I guess.
Test map-planning exercise 16 km route march tomorrow omg. I know I'll see through tomorrow smoothly, but just exactly how.. Let's see. I need water. And sleep.
Narcosis shuffled to the claves at
00:02