Sunday, October 03, 2004
Somehow it just didn't feel very right to be sharing with you once again after such a long time, but then again you were as always being much the caring one.. Always hoping that I'd change my life for the better, always making the extra effort to be updated on me.. I try to be sweet but it doesn't quite come naturally any more; have no idea if you do sense the changes but well things indeed have.
As we strolled on opposite Paragon it was that fateful day all over again.
As we sauntered through Sembawang Music it was jazz and your CDs all over again.
But this time I bear only muted feelings, muffed up in all their sepia tones. And perhaps, not surprisingly so.
Things might change again, they might not. I might be the friend you'd take through your whole life, I might not. I am ambivalent still, not knowing the eventual truth, and Fate shall decide for me.
---------------------
Wimbledon Wimbledon; it was a good movie, sweet enough despite all its cliches. And oh wowowee Kirsten Dunst is positively the prettiest actress to grace the screens for quite a while! -winks-

