Saturday, September 11, 2004

I feel the distance MSN a while ago and somehow conversations don't seem like the way they were before. Maybe transcontinental distances really do wear certain bonds thin. But it is hard to bear all the same; luckily I am largely oblivious to such pain by now. Maybe dusk has arrived and all has ground to an end and a halt.
Irrevocably, a Sweet surrender to Destiny


The Terminal, beyond all its black humour and sardonic wit, was thought-provoking in a way. Yes, it may have lacked that charming fairytale ending, but the theme was unmistakable. Everyone waits for something in their lives. What are you waiting for? I wait for.. I don't know. Was it a promise I made or was it not?
So I lie in the crack between two choices with two lives in front of me and I just don't know enough to be bold.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box