Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, August 22, 2004

And another's gone but I've already learned to come to terms with it. Which is pretty fast considering how sentimental I am. Take care, dear friend..

Mmm, I never knew I could haggle and bargain and slashslashslash prices but I did so today at Sim Lim! And that was pretty cool, bcos the price tumbled way below my budget level. -grins- Digicam, check.

Quill was absolutely adorable! Everybody now, 1 2 3.. Aww..
News photo

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box