Sunday, March 14, 2004
Sgt Haizad sang so well yesterday on stage! This I promise you... This I promise you. Yup, he'd make a fine bachelor indeed. And it wasn't without a sense of deja vu that I regarded Tropics Atrium; I was dancing my heart out on that stage nearly 2 years ago. Haha... To think of those times when Kie Zin and I would try to breakdance, and of course try to break every bone in our bodies in the process, when Jin first taught me to freeze, when we were sashaying around who else but Kebahbah. Heh, hushhush, don't tell someone... :p Those were the days. But then, the past is not a good place to dwell, so I shall eat my words. These are the days now. Just another day in Paradise But of course.
I'm so looking forward to the reunion at Batou's next Saturday. Plus, we've got a bookout on Friday night! :) Smooth...
I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you've got to rise above
No Such Thing - John Mayer
The future is currently... a bit blurry.

