Sunday, February 01, 2004

The Best Things In Life

Falling in love
Laughing so hard that your face hurts
A special glance
Hearing your favourite song on the radio
Lying in bed listening to the rain outside
Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price
Giggling
A good conversation
Laughing at yourself
Midnight phone calls that last for hours
Laughing for absolutely no reason at all
Having someone tell you that you're beautiful
Friends
Waking up and realising you still have a few hours left to sleep
Making new friends or spending time with old ones
Sweet dreams
Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid
Getting butterflies in your stomach every time you see that one person
Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends
Holding hands with someone you care about
Running into an old friend and realising that some things (good or bad) never change
Discovering that love is unconditional and stronger than time
Hugging the person you love
Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much-desired present from you
Getting out of bed every morning and thanking God for another beautiful day
To be blessed with a friend like you

Oh, and one more thing to add... Sitting at the seaside as a golden dawn is breaking with your loved one beside you. What a beautiful thought... :)

I've completed the council photo album! Haha if you ask me, I think it's really quite nice, although it isn't fanciful at all. If anybody wants to flip through it, just sound me out; I'll bring it the next time we meet. Auntie May came over just now to borrow my JC texts for her son and dropped me a late hongpao too. What's funny is that she wrote this behind: 'All the best in your every move. Army, studies, and hmm... BGR.' Wahaha what a thing to write... :p I was quite shocked, but I had a good laugh with my parents. ;-p

Am in a state of zen again at the moment. I know that there are problems and troubles brewing nearby, but I'm distancing myself from them. Goodness knows where I get this state of mind from, but I shall throw out my worries and rest for now. Insyallah, hope that everyone has had a good weekend. :) And yes, Selamat Hari Raya Haji!


Kody sat down on the avenue
He tapped his feet, to the humming of the highway
He watched the light shine down on the broken glass and thought
I don't got no reasons, yet
There it is and there it was
It was clear to all of us
We kept this hat of broken dreams
And we pulled them out, when we needed them around

So please hand me the bottle, I think I'm lonely now
And please give me direction, I think the hurt set in
And I don't feel nothing

Matchbox 20 - Kody



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box