Tuesday, December 02, 2003

I'm leaving on a jet plane tml evening... And gosh I haven't packed at all! Haha! :p Will spend a couple of hours packing tml morning, and then I'll be jet, set and ready for Stockholm. Have been going out quite a lot these few days. Went out to sea at Changi for a full day of fishing on Saturday, went to Kusu with Ming on Sunday also to fish, band prac on Monday morning, shopping with Mum that afternoon, dinner with Jun that night, lunch with Nana and tea with Xizhen this afternoon. Wow... That's been quite a few days huh. Talked a lot with Jun last night; about relationships and life and so on, and I realised how much I've neglected her in the past 2 years. Though it's quite difficult to be the sort of friend I was in our secondary school days, nevertheless think it's only fair for me to try within my limits to just keep the friendship healthy and going strong. Then came the lunch with Nana. We found this place with a great ambience in Shaw Centre called 'The Ship', and I was glad for the time that we found to talk; haven't spent time with her since the prelims started anyway. *dang blast the exams lah* Think I'm slowly getting around to making up for the lost time with friends now, and will continue to do so after I return. But then again, one piece of the puzzle that's missing is the one and only Yang. Sigh, but nvm... January will let us meet once again, I'm sure. Besides Nana, I guess I've found another friend from council way after stepping down, and that person's no other than Bear. It was quite surprising to see the way we talked about things that time after prelims in Black Canyon, and then it was surprising how we were constantly keeping up the encouragements through the As. Quite lost for words now, cos I really don't know why. So I think I'll quote him as what he said to me over ICQ just now. Quoth: goodnight to a friend I think I took too long to find: unquoth. I was nearly tearing when I saw this line; it just bao1 han2 so much meaning in it. And let me make this modification to the line. I'm thankful that at least we found each other in time. :) I shall go before I get all emotional. Goodnight world, see you tml before I leave. O_o



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box