Thursday, December 18, 2003

Gosh, haven't been here for very long... I've been packed up with band pracs, essay writing (though I haven't really touched them yet), and there's virtually been no time for outings, let alone blogging. Here I am now, though, fresh from writing the PSC essay and taking a break before dinner.

Finally met Yang on Monday and the words that I had wanted to pour out to her came tumbling out. Haha! :) Hope she's having a nice little time reflecting on things back in HK now...

Guess I can't blog much on the Nobel Week and Stockholm International Youth Science Seminar. Words alone cannot do the events and happenings of the week justice, so I shall refrain from trying to download the memories in my mind into the digital scribes of my keyboard. The Nobel Prize Awarding Ceremony, Banquet, Ball and Nightcap were undoubtedly grand, posh, luxurious, pompous and royal though! :) I had a smash there! And I miss the other participants so badly. It didn't get so bad when I returned from London last year cos there were over 200 participants at London and most of us didn't have the opportunity to interact intimately with one another. However, put just 23 youths together in SIYSS for a week, and the bonding will be very close, as is what happened. I miss them, really, from the weird and wacky down to the absolutely nice people...

Though it's only been a week, I've grown up and matured a lot, more than I have in the past year or so, due to certain events that occurred during the flights and during the week itself. It has been a week-long mini-drama in its own right! Happiness and heartbreak, so contradictory to each other, played starring roles in the drama.

I really wonder. I wonder if there's a chance.

Heard that Prom was good. Am happy for everyone who went! :) As a side note, from the photos that I was shown, I thought Sis looked so pretty that night! -grins- You go, sis!

Tml's the first day of the recording of our 2nd album. Let's cross our fingers and hope nothing goes wrong! :)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box