Tuesday, November 25, 2003
I haven't touched Physics since last Friday cos Bio's been taking up a lot of my time! Oh no... Better go do a paper 3 or two later. 3 more days, 3 more papers. I-c-a-n-'t-w-a-i-t.

Tuesday, November 25, 2003
Talked to Kie Zin for more than an hour last night, and it was nice to update each other about goings-on in our lives; me of course with the As and the band, him with all his NS and Air Force tales. :) But seriously it was a good phone call, after all I haven't heard from him for more than a year. Kel and I have fixed next Monday morning for working out our jazz pieces. Cool ain't it? 3 jazz offerings from the 2 of us coming up. Meanwhile, the band's search for a good keyboard, keyboard pedal and a small amp goes on... Heard from Jeanette that the 30th have a bit of problem with Prom Com cos it seems they haven't been communicating well and a lot of miscommunication and anger has simmered over. Though I'm not going for it, I hope that they still pull it off, for their own sake and for the rest of the 700 or so J2s going.
I haven't touched Physics since last Friday cos Bio's been taking up a lot of my time! Oh no... Better go do a paper 3 or two later. 3 more days, 3 more papers. I-c-a-n-'t-w-a-i-t.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
.salsero-to-be a narc-ed mind
Basic principles.
.la clave .la clave
.el tumbadora . Political Comics
.el tumbao . DF
.internet radio . Bachata 106
.iyor .style-my-closet .rosebox .archives
|