Sunday, November 23, 2003

Oh geez, I'm not feeling too well. Heh, it seems as if I'm having one of my periods again, but well... Forget it. Yesh! United won 2-1 at Blackburn, but it seems as though they're struggling at the moment. But am glad RVN got his goal; it's high time he broke his duck for the club. Speaking of which, I MISS MISS MISS bonding!! I've missed every bonding session since our CNY stayover midnight bonding with Mr Yeow, of all people. I wanna bond after it all! Haha and Yue Sern and me were talking about calling the guys back for bonding on Friday afternoon. Yay! :) -and I find once again that soccer runs in my blood-

Lalala, I've spent a full one and a half days on Evolution in the hope that it may just come out for Bio S. But if doesn't... Creeps, I'd better go on to other topics. But Steve Jone's book, Darwin's Ghost: The Origin of Species Updated, is one helluva great update of Darwin's seminal work! Though I don't have the time to finish reading it now, I'm going to re-read the whole thing come Friday, haha!

Whoa, I just realised that my post-A schedule is jam-packed. A few days after Friday, it's jet-set to Stockholm where I'll attend the gala ball of my life before coming back on 13/12. Then it's a frenzy of band pracs, 4D class chalet, going out, going out more, before I'm leaving on 24/12 again for Maldives till 9/1 next year. Which means I probably can't come for Chrisco, if I do get Kebahbah they all to organise this year. Haiz, and sadly too, it seems like Yang and me yin1 cha1 yang2 cuo4 this time round. Whenever I'm in town, she's out of town, so there's no chance of us meeting at all during the hols. Sigh, and to think I was looking forward to going out with her immediately after the As. Bleah. :(

Should Venus on Mars send in Faces Of My Home for the Channel News Asia Get Rea! Competition? Hmm... Shall talk to Auntie later.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box