Wednesday, November 05, 2003
Gave Marlow a call yesterday and briefly checked with him the studio's schedule in December. Haha, he said it's probably okay, unless it's Christmas, so yesh! We're close to securing the studio again! :) Argh, but there's still a month of exams to clear, gee... And Nana still has the cheek to say no lah it's going to be very fast. Sigh, Maths S, Maths S... How??!! -frets-
Been talking to Mum a lot more nowadays, guess she just needs someone to talk to lah, and well, I haven't been fulfilling that role which I had used to fill perfectly last time. But I guess I'd give more attention to her especially in the few years ahead, before I fly off overseas (that is, if I do). Besides the obligatory task of gradually taking on the mantle of the caretaker of the house, which I am more than willing to take up given the fact that there's simply no one else to share the mantle with, I'm learning a lot more from Mum nowadays too. It's time that I pick up on my "common sense" skills like finances etc too, cos I'm not all that young and innocent. I'm growing up, and probably need to enter another phase of learning again. Independence, it seems, doesn't arrive with its fair share of worries and pain. And though we may all read about how independence doesn't come easily, we all probably need to go through it ourselves to know how it feels like exactly, just like any other experience, right? It is a very introspective time when one is cooped up at home with only books, exercises, papers and notes for company. Your mind wanders, hehe.
Back to Maths. -numbers, numbers, numbers... and... more numbers-

