Wednesday, November 12, 2003

3 days down. Exams exams exams... How do I love thee? Now let me count the ways... Bah. There've been some okay papers, some not-so-okay papers, some okay papers again, and some really-really-cannot-make-it papers. Guess Maths 1 and 2 were relatively okay. Wasn't worrying about those, but Maths S. Chem 2 was surprisingly easy, albeit done with a whole lot of crapping on my part. Bio 2, just ended, was relatively easy too. Though I have the perpetual problem of not being able to finish up the STQ (left half of the 10 mark genetics structured blank, wasted!), was quite proud of my essays though, so I guess that balances things up. I'll just make sure that I don't be long-winded in Paper 3. But GP was an absolute horror! None of my pet topics, namely environment, international organisations and globalisation, came out for essays! I had thought they would be broad enough. Wrong. So wrong. In the end I wrote something on technology in the modern society, and although I didn't have time to conclude properly at all, I felt it was within my capabilities. Then the compre just ripped me asunder. Precious few of the questions were straight-from-the-text as compared to our normal school papers, instead most were inferential. And that wasn't the worst. My time management cocked up big time too, and I didn't have time to write a good argument for AQ totally. Yet surprisingly, I'm quite bochap about it all even though I know even an A2 is out of reach... Hope I at least get that B3 lah...

Right, I avow not to spend too much time and write too much long-winded waffle in Bio Paper 3. Cross my heart, and off I go... Good luck to all you dearies out there, hang in! :)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box