Saturday, October 25, 2003

Just spent a horrible 5 hours this afternoon completing the Stanford essays. But on the bright side, they're all done! Yeah... Wrote about mainly Council, and lotsa memories were triggered as I wrote. Hmm seems like the 30th is facing the same problems with promos as us. Xiz called me to seek help just now. Sigh, we did start a trend...


Like most of its kind, this problem is multifactorial. It goes beyond relationship woes. It involves more than just family squabbles and unfulfilled family expectations. It is not just about alleged neglect of responsibility. It does not merely include an out-of-control sensitivity collapsing at every action of a friend taken as not caring. It's about everything above, and more.
Exactly what is this monster of a problem?
2 simple letters.

M-e.

And I'm still trying to find out how to solve this problem...


Jun just called, and she sounded very very sad. She admitted that she's feeling very confused, and I guessed correctly that it was more or less about Lim. Am worried about her cos she said it's difficult to say it out, but she did say that she'd write me through email later. The weird thing that I can't understand is why she called me today? I thought I'd be the last person she'd call if she had love woes, I mean, weren't we formerly an "awkward" pair? But then again, I feel very xin1 wei4 by the fact that we've moved on to be good friends, just like Clara Chow wrote in Life the other day. Take care, Jun...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box