Wednesday, October 15, 2003
Hmm, feel like I have a split personality after reading yesterday's entry, but I think it's bcos I'm okay now. Hmm, nice feeling... :)

Wednesday, October 15, 2003
Hehe, I'm having a period now, but then who cares... Am really trying to treasure these last few official days in school. Of course, there will come Open House and all the little diddles that we'll have to return for, but I guess it'll not feel the same anymore. Yet, I don't feel all that reluctant to leave the place, for I've not left any yi2 han4 on this wu3 tai2. I end these 2 years with the same feeling as I had ended Huang Cheng '02 with: I don't feel any sense of yi2 han4. And that's great! :) Plus the fact that I know I've got to know a few good friends who will probably stick around in the years to come. Friends like Yang, Pei, David, Nat, Mei, Nana, Bear, san1 duo3 hua1, Char, Hsien and a few more great people. I will always remember the fond memories with them in college, and I'm sure that some, if not all, of them will stay to be wonderful friends in the years ahead. :) So bring on the principal's address tml, and the last CT session the day after. I won't be crying, but I'll be smiling. :)
Hmm, feel like I have a split personality after reading yesterday's entry, but I think it's bcos I'm okay now. Hmm, nice feeling... :)
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
.salsero-to-be a narc-ed mind
Basic principles.
.la clave .la clave
.el tumbadora . Political Comics
.el tumbao . DF
.internet radio . Bachata 106
.iyor .style-my-closet .rosebox .archives
|