Friday, September 05, 2003

Should we have any responsibilities towards other animals? GP was okay I guess. Did this question and haha I still managed to plonk environmental arguments in the midst of it. Sirui and Robin were close to whacking me after they knew that I had written an environmental argument again lor... Here's Mr Predictable for ya, hehe. But the comprehension was, sigh, to say the least, easily one of the worst I've done. There were quite a few questions asking for the meaning of a sentence and how it illustrated a certain other sentence in the passage, and I was stumped by it. Like "contemplative space", now what does that mean exactly? Literal or metaphorical? Yet I stuck by what Mrs Ong told us, just tried not to think too deeply and give short answers within the spaces given, and voila, for the first time in many many comprehensions I had time for a complete AQ answer! Okay, not as complete as I would have liked it to be, but I suppose it may just save me from an ignominious score... Thought the AQ and summary were simple and were meant to save us; it really seems the case! :p

And Phy prac today was absolutely memorable! :) 2 questions: 1 involving paper clips and timing, the other involving a capacitor and timing of its discharge. Besides the questions being new and refreshing in nature, something happened in my lab so it wasn't a dull outing at all. Won't ever forget how Robin's capacitor blew and started spewing out white fumes furiously, and how he leapt back and stared at the fuming thing without the slightest hint of what to do! Haha ignoring the fact that the fumes were poisonous, it was darn funny lor! The whole lab was laughing in the middle of the prac! :) Yup. 2 days down, and quite a few more to go. Go me! :)

Joined the class for lunch at Thai Noodle House today, and the turnout was surprisingly big! The class is really gelling after say a year and 9 months. Hehe. It could have been a memorable da4 tuan2 yuan2 Kodak moment there. Then went to Black Canyon with Char to study. Taught her genetic engineering, and guess I must thank her for challenging my concepts and ideas of the topic over and over again today, until I was thoroughly familiar with it. Hope that I'll take out this sort of question with ease from now on... Also did some QA there, and through the listing of as many points to take note as possible by the 2 of us, hope that we have a clearer idea of the reactions involved now. Haha just discovered from her a someone in the class who had a crush on me last year... Hehe never knew leh, but erm it's getting a little cold in here now... Hehe.

Am going to get Tao Zhe's Ultrasound quite soon, yay! :) Recently there's been this ad on TV that I quite like. About this mother and daughter who go to Macs and the daughter orders a Happy Meal first. The mum goes "make that 2 Happy Meals please". Then when eating, the little girl whispers "mummy why did you order a Happy Meal too?" Which draws this reply. "Because you make me happy." Aww... Saccharine as it may be, I think it's so sweet lor. Sentimental me...



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box