Monday, September 29, 2003
Sis gave me a belated present today! Haha, and guess what, she returned a similar present in the form of a Meteora CD, haha! :) And though it was really not necessary for that, she did bring a smile to me. Thanks sis! :) Got my council photos from Sharon today as well, so yay, will be able to start on my council album whenever I want to now.
Okay, I'm gradually growing into my metrosexual identity. Note that I am NOT gay, but metro, and a perfectly straight one at that, hehe. All the signs are telling: shopping with girls/Mum, cooking, gossiping, vanity... Am I revelling in a newfound role?! Haha! :p Fantastic, now I can aspire to be a Tom Cruise, hehe...
The class is going out to Sentosa on Wednesday afternoon and evening, and wonder if I should follow. It's good that Thursday is a day off from school cos the Bio prac revision has been done today, but am going out on Thursday night. Hmm I'll see... Haha Weijie is watching Xiang Zuo Xiang You with Jess now with Yenshan. Erhem, is Yenshan a bit like a lamp post?! :p Haha!

