Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Just received word yesterday evening that I've entered the finals of the ge yao competition to be held on Aug 22. I had no idea how big the event would be until today! It's going to be like a concert, and the Chinese Soc actually have invited Lim Jun Jie for it! :p Wow! Getting a bit excited now, hee. :) Yang's also in (Yay! Hope you do win it!) and just knew today that Yuying had submitted an entry and also got in... :) Yeah!

The J2s had our CMS today regarding TD, MAF and Prom. Although it wasn't carried out too well in my opinion, I shall not be too critical of them. Nominations for all the different prizes on that night was carried out today, and haha, saw a lot of outrageous and ridiculous nominations from boliao people around me... Heh. Will probably be forming a table with the 3 flowers, Nat, Bear, Moo, Sister Hong, Ming and Lin Hai, possibly with Nana and Yang too... But I still have got to see to the interview, whether I'll be flying off to Stockholm then, before I confirm my attendance that night. Theme's Dolce Vita. Hmm, reminds me of Geri Hallwell's song eh?

Take me back to my sweet la vida
Find my love my dolce vita
Show me where I need to go
Donde esta mi chico latino
Geri Halliwell
Mi Chico Latino


Hehe, a hot latino night of wild flings and throngs? You bet, you bet... Bleah. :p



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box