And it turned out that I had to see her again today. First in the morning in the canteen when she came over to our bench and just accompanied us till the bell rang. Funny how lots of people who had never come to the canteen before came this morning, like Shining, Sherwayn, her and so on. Then after lessons ended, she called out to me as I was walking across the inner plaza to tell me in her always-bouncy way that I got the EDB book prize. Then she brought me to the noticeboard to check the details of the prize presentation this Saturday at Scholarship Day. And strangely, it was okay being with her today... Maybe I'm getting used to her again. Of course, as a friend. But yah, guess this would be the way I want things to be. She's deep, but a very very nice person after all, in spite of what Char, Robin and others tell me...
Was down in the afternoon, then up again now after doing sponsorship calls for 2 hours to music companies, restaurants (had the cheek to try Club Chinois! :p), and others, for Tapestry... Oh yes! Mum and I baked a banana cake today, and the consistency turned out to be fantastic! :) Haha, so nice!
Narcosis shuffled to the claves at
19:58