Saturday, June 14, 2003
Then came the photoshoot! Reaching the Esplanade amid pouring rain, I was a bit downcast cos I had expected to take outdoor shots, but You Heng and I decided to settle for indoor shots. But lo and behold, the skies took pity on us and the rain stopped at 3.30, and we could go out to play again. So we went along the waterfront and along the main building posing for the camera. A few group shots, a few mug shots, and off we went to Citilink to sit down, listen to the CD that Xue er had collected from Marlow moments earlier, and discuss the lyrics booklet and printing of the CD face. The making of this CD was undoubtedly an arduous but memorable experience... Let's see if we decide to cut a 2nd album one year later, haha! :) Haven't really listened to the CD yet cos one is at Xue er's place and Julia wanted to take the copy that she brought, but the quality sounded real good on hearing it for the first time. -beams-

