It was Father's Day today! Happy Father's Day, Dad! Got a cake and a little chain saying 'Dad' for him. Haha and we went out to Kusu again today for a spot of fishing off the small jetty. Things got off to a pretty slow start in the morning, but only got better as the slack tide passed and the tide started to recede. Lightning does strike twice! Dad bagged himself a 2nd Sea Bass in 2 trips here! And I released a pair of young Batfish taken from under the pontoon as well. Mum ended the day on a high note by landing a whopper fusilier, the biggest we've ever taken from Kusu. Amazing stuff, even though the total catch could have been more productive. :)
Haha and I was on the receiving end of a "Happy Father's Day" greeting too. Was pleasantly surprised when Nat messaged me with this:
So sweet of my littlest daughter to remember even though I may not be a real daddy... A smaller-than-life version of that I suppose, hehe.
Going over to Kebahbah's place tml afternoon to design the CD booklet. Still looking for good inspirations... Goodnight world, feeling tired now, must have been the sun... zzzZZZ...
Narcosis shuffled to the claves at
00:06