Saturday, May 31, 2003

trinity
You are Trinity. The most loyal follower of
Morpheus, you will risk anything to help him,
whether your crush Neo likes it or not.
You are strong-willed, and its always either your
way, or the highway.

"No? Let me tell you what I believe. I believe
Morpheus means more to me than he does to you.
I believe if you're really serious about saving
him, you are going to need my help. And since I
am the ranking officer on this ship, if you
don't like it, I believe you can go to hell.
Because you aren't going anywhere else."


What Character From The Matrix Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

a narc-ed mind
..narcosis..
..rapture..
..bliss..

Basic principles.
Groove with the claves.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Latest. Make your own badge here.


. Political Comics
. EvolGen
. Deep Sea News
. Oceanic Dreams
. Behavioural Ecology Blog
. Annotated Budak
. The Other 95%
. Blogfish
. The Oyster's Garter
. Beyond Salmon
. Small Things Considered
. MercatorNet
. Corrinne May
. Addicted 2 Salsa
. The Unlikely Salsero
. Magna Gopal
. La Onda Tropical
. Pepanito
. Sun Of Latin Music
. iMambo.tv

. DF
. SF
. Grupolatin
. SalsaSingapore.sg
. Dance Chic
. Dance Unlimited
. Caliente
. Groove
. Two Left Feet
. En Motion
. Jitterbugs
. BodyTalks
. ADS
. DansFlava
. iWantToDance Forum

. Bachata 106
. The Mambo Show
. 100% Salsa
. Classic Salsa

Singapore celebrates the reefs

. Style My Closet

. The Rose Box